Friday, November 21, 2008

smtg diff..hehe

21st
i sudd had tiz really 'reflective' mood while playin de piano..sumtimes, i like de idea of being stuck in my own little world..juz lay back wif my own thoughts. No one to judge you. It juz feels better that way.well....i'm scaring u guys huh??!..wahaha, dun worry..i'm juz perfectly 'normal'!!

Today..22nd
Ehem..u wun believe it!!..i woke up at 5.00am in de morning juz 2 eat ‘DIM SUM’.kaka.after tat my dad take us go market worr. my whole family one rombongan liddat..haha.seriously, when u wake up really early, de day seems to be way longer..much much longer..den later in de evening went out wif ma bro to buy candies n snacks for fun.kaka. now watchin a movie.wels, lazey to blog abt 2day dee..neway, pretty excited about de ballet concert 2moro ehh..as in being de audience. not that i'm a gr8 fan of ballet but a total fresh experience..=].ohya, ganbattteeh 2 those performin!!hehe..(esp der sleepin beauty ahgong=lynn!..n of courz miching,alex, krys n u all out thr..my fwens!go on..yea, rawk der stage n concert!hehehs

P.S. Ching said it would be like a nursery concert..but I bet its far off better than that!!=)

3 comments:

Le Ann said...

Hey, I wannna say sorry if ur mad at sumting bout me.. ='|

Le Ann said...

=) hehe.. but i'll explain it to u la wen i see u. hehe.

Crystal said...

i tink i noe wat issit..watever isit,no worries..past means past la..never mind.angriness consumes too much energy 4me la..old d la me as ahma..enjoy bein old wil do..haha.