Saturday, November 8, 2008

**exhaustion..pheww!

Guides farewell partay was quite fun after all.=D

We had buffet food which was not bad larr.hehe.We played some games and 'golden chicken' was the most exciting game among all. My team members were cekap.chewah. Miching,eva,zale n ME!!And we won the game..we had the most shoes=most points..hahaha..We shared our prizes ler. Yiying told me meiping was dissapointed about it because it was suppose to be f3's farewell but f2's were having all the fun. Sorry.

Had a normal lunch at greentown and stopped by at the 'yoyo bus company' for some ticket booking. I waited quite long till i ter-slept. I shall not post that chapter of the day because its embarassing.haha.Later,my mom n dad went for 'massaging' woh..lolx. It was near tesco so i and my big bro went tesco while waiting. We walked aimlessly and finally we just sat a a bench and chat.. chat..chat...n chat...I went to a shop to buy kishaniah's birthday present too(accesories). Gosh, i really wasted my money lor cuz after buying the accesory from a shop, i saw another shop which sold the same thing. Plus it was sooo much cheaper. I totally regret for not looking around the other shops as well..aihs..I guess i have to learn more about 'shopping'. Learnt my lesson..uhhs! But i hope kishaniah likes the present.

Anyway, i wonder how was 2 heron-ians claz party. Real tired n sleepy now ler..fuhs!.but i 'sacrificed' my sleep just to blog this blog. So its my own fault.huhu.Okay,i really need some sleep right now..ciao ppl!=)

No comments: