Sunday, November 2, 2008

.....I'm soo goin 2 miss schooling in 2008 badly..Sobs sobs..(hoo wah hoo wah!!..trying to sound dramatic.=P)..hehehe.But, i guess i juz will miss certain things alott..Plus, there were so many down and happy times that are likely to stay in my 'cekap brain'.haha.But its more like unforgetable memories and thoughts,opinions and blahhhs, i'm sure u experience them too right cuz that's just what it is..life. Anyway, I understand about soo many things much much more. Seriously, i kina gained some useful 'knowledge' which mite help me in future..huhu

The wanita event was ookay..not too bad..I was there for F-U-N anyway, some sort of like just helping out alex mom as much as i can..so,yalor..u wana noe d truth?!..i barely help actuali..but..but..i DID helped okei..hehe. Results were handed back..Only four subjs n fuh, its already pretty bad!!..i mean seriously, expecting the worse to come TOMMOROW!!fuhfuhfuh..

No comments: