Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I"M BACK!!

I"M BACK!!!!!WHEE HEE!!missin me??!!oo..i noe u do..hehe..=P

Anyway...my trip 2 sabah n sarawak was..hmm...welll,let me conclude!!..one word to describe my feeling..YeAH!!..Sabah was total fun which was totally unexpected. Sarawak was okay ler cause i've been there 4 like what..10 times at least?!no joke..my mom's hometown merr. I'll add in de pics maybe later..am real lazy leh..eheh..but yeah,i'll tell ya wat i did there..


Owh..before that, wana thank my uncle loads cuz he was de one hu made our trip in sabah fun. He was a great tour guide!!seriously..THANKS UNCLE!!=)


And well, i seriously enjoyed my bus trip to de airport n back home!!..for a malaysian bus its real cool!!*applause*soo cosy!!u noe wert?!After not sitting planes for so long, flying this time only made me get hearing probs. It started right after my first flight to sabah..N my whole trip was pretty much me being half 'pekak'.=(.N i had flu and all..yikes!


AIRPORT...
Started off our journey at 3am by bus..ate kfc at LCCT [Finger lickin' gud!!]xD.n flew to sabah!!*Fieeeww*


SABAH
Stayed with my uncle's family. After settling in, we went for yumcha. Ate some delicious i-dunno-what-u-call-it food.Mmm!! My uncle drove us around the town and city. We stopped at many places. Anyway, there were many cool clubs and resorts there. We went inside one of the biggest clubs there. Non-members were allowed to enter. The place was way huge and nicee!! Much more cooler than eipoh's clubbie..SOO, at night, had seafood at 'Floating Seafud Market Restaurant'. The environment there was nice la. But u noe, steamboat just makes you hungry when you look at it at first than soon it makes you full after waitin for de fud to 'steam'.Haha. Wells, later, we went SHOPPING!!*olala!!.xD

Then went to the soon-to-be-officially-opened airport, look at some souvenirs and tryout those cowboy hats n other stufs there.funny la..haha. Then walk along the Tanjung Beach at night. After that, had supper there. Gei Wey, our cousin was sooo funny. Made us all laugh our heads off. The last time i saw him was when he was 3years old and now he's primary 4 already. Whoa, time really passes by. He memang real funny like wad la but he looks like he's primary 1 only. ahaha. He's a really nice kid n my whole family ADORES him.=].


Than next day, we went up MOUNT KINABALU and spent the whole day there. Drove around a few places there and stopped there, bought some stuffs, went to the hotspring nearby the moutain.Quite a nicee place with facilities and boothes la. On the way back, went mamak-ing. At night, went shopping again. There was like a 'Chinatown' in the shopping complex where we did crazey stuffs n took some pics. hahah. Than drove around the city and later stopped at places again la. Than back at my uncle's house, use d laptop, watch a movie, snack-ed, played PSP3 starwars..[the bob the builder version sort].wakaka..n did random stuffs lar..


The following day also visit places and bahs..lazey to write liao..haha. Conclusion is Sabah was GREAT!!*Two thumbs up!!hehe..I will miss my uncle's family alott especially my cousin!!! WHee HEe!!..thanks for providing gr8 hospitality!!*Grins*

SARAWAK[my mom's hometown]
..Was more random..feast on 'kolo mee' and 'sarawak laksa' almost everyday and ate some of my favourite food on the list where u can only get in sarawak..Did random stufs..Erm..went to a computer fair..visited my aunt's house..watch afew movies..entertain my many small cousins.. online..walk along the waterfront at night while snacking..had supper at my auntie's stall..chat with my cousins..went shopping..Owh,we went to a waterfall where an INCIDENT happened. My two uncles had to save two small kids from being washed away by the water current and one of my uncles had to go hospital cuz he injured his leg with deep wounds.The whole rombongan of my family went to the hospital just for one uncle..that was funny.ahhaa. He's okay after all. On the last night, had a official gudbye dinner for my family..My whole mom's family attended it..huhu.Then stay up late at night with all my cousins and had our own gathering.wuhuhu. YEah..Sarawak kina R_A_W_K_S in a way!!


Wow..way too lengthy already!!Gosh..if ure still readin till de last bit of my blog, means u really do luff me..wuhuhu!=]*SMILES*

No comments: