Sunday, January 4, 2009

Its BACK!!!ahhh...xDD

SCHOOL…..is back??!..Hmm, feeling-less at the moment..not sad, not happy, not excited, nothing.aiseyy..But I still rmb last times when I used to fancy the first day of skul especially when I was in form 1 cuz its like a change from morning to afternoon skul..n what else?!owh..those sea blue uniforms to sky blue..feels big yet small at the same time.u noe like from primary to secondary kinda tingy.n da best part was switching from one school to another..n meeting new people..xDD

Bdw..i decided to list down 5 facts about myself..since i can't sign in msn now..*grrh..bahs!ere it goes newey..huhu
a)I wear pyjamas 24/7 at home unless it’s a must to change. Sloopish but..I luff wearing Pajamas Its juz super nicee!!=]
b)I like to observe n play wif kids n babies..wheee!!i juz luff it..its super fun..they look soo innocent n cute esp realli chubby bubly ones..=).n bcoz of that, I used to wanna be a pedetrician..wuhuhu
c)I like brushing my teeth cuz of the 'mint' in a toothpaste[darlie brand]..real nicee..But hey, I don’t eat the toothpaste of coz la..haha..Its juz da cooling effect of it.hehe
d)I dun like people who stares at me/gimme a weird look..or even juz simply staring for too too long..cuz u noe la..de uneasy feeling..i bet u und ler ryte?!!wkaka
e)oo..i dun usually go 'shoppin'..without money, where's da joy to it?!'telur'(O%)haha

~Off to bed!!zzzz..nite nite!:)

No comments: