Monday, February 9, 2009

Free for the moment!:)

Yaaay!!FInish findin info for oral d!!whoo hoo!!*phewwww.. I declare myself Homework-FREE noww.yeeehaa!!..haha(not for long though)..Can sleep edy wen actualli..but sendiri cari pasal pulak still onlining for fun!!hehehs..xD

I noe i'll learn my lesson 2moro!!
When my alarm goes *drrrrriiinggg..crinnggg..
[oh wait,my alarm is actualli a song..i 4got..aiseh, so anyway, when my hp starts making d annoying bunyi, i'll regret cuz i wun wana get up..juz wana continue zzzZZ but terpaksa wake up lerr ryte,got school maa!!aiyyooohh mama..ish ish!hehe] Though i noe i wil regret later i still RepEAT tiz habit all da time of stayin up late at nite!!aiseyy, can't help it..wakaka.=PP

Oo..2moro got ngale n marching again..aih,gonna be tired again..ulwekkk..=P

No comments: