Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fuuh..my blog has been quite update-less huh?!loads to do lately..It was pretty much marching under the hot sun, running n dirtying my white shoes again n again n i'm wearing those shoes which has a patch of hole in it..how great!!And err, stuffed wif homeworksss esp Maths. ahhs!!..n back to the dear very many practices for hari sukan..I spent a lot of time wif my dad going around shopping,yumcha for fun etc etc too while waitin for my bro in tui!!..*pheewww.. Now that its all over, i'll might just missed the fact that i won't get to run as much and freely as i get to so during latihan sukan anymore except during pj lessons ler..

Sooo, Highlight of da past week was of course…SPORTS DAY!!=]]] Overall, it was not bad la. I had a lot of semangat kesukanan on that day..seriously.fyi, I screamed n cheered like mad that day esp for 3Hornbill’s interclass finals and they got 2nd!!*Whee,proud being a hornbillian..congrats to both 3heronian and gazilian hornbill too!!=D..And heh, I finally got my first medal for my sports house. Yeehaa! The closing ceremony where medals were presented was the session i went "ahhh..whoo..eiii..yeeaaayyy!!etc etc"..haha.n hmm..what else,ohh.. n’gale’s marching was cute ehh at the last part(the butt turnin 360 degrees in their beebee suit) wakaka,I was in senang diri position(marched for prefs ma)n I couldn’t help laughing la. Cuz imagine la, sokleng and krystle all doing that okeyy..u don’t usually get to see that!xDD..And other march past was nice too!. The banners were nice too la..and heh,what else ehh..owhh, I encountered two times of people fainted and the 2nd encounter was scary laa cuz I was actually right beside that person okay..but kind of know it will happen ady la so I was ‘ready-fied’ to keep them on their feet la..haha. Had to run to St. John’s room tho.swt. Anyway, the champions are u noe hu laa,8 consecutive years d plus +++tiz year’s winning= 9th time.. Cavell laa..eeeish, n victoria was rather victorious too..ngale was aaahs, not that awesome la..kaka..but of course cavell deserve every bit to win larr!.Glorious cavell huh?!=)

I’m now in da midst of piawai exams!!..4 subjects are over..whee!!Soo fast leehh..and guess wat?!I actually dozed off for the first time during the English paper(Bdw, there's no essay writing tiz time.juz objective ques) And u noe, I was already in my wonderland dreaming about PIZZAS!!..Yeah, realli..silly as it seems, i dreamt pizzas flying about!haha..n guez why?! When I woke up, I realized that it was becoz the canteen people were frying some goreng-goreng stuff larr..I guess my brain interpreted the smell wrongly as the “pizza smeeelll” lar..aiseh..haha.lame ryte?!xD..Anyways, I haven’t started a single scratch of study for 2moro’s subjects yet. Science,k. hidup, maths n moral are in the list for 2moro’s jadual waktu ujian piawai..Matilah ku..haha.Not feeling prepared yet still wana blog wor..wuisheh. And hopefully I can stay awake to study everything..(the idea of coffee-ing doesn’t and won’t help ler. Tarak effect on me wen..I can still zzzz..aha)..I have other things to blog about too but some other time la.Off to take my shower n err..maybe catch a lil nap be4 i get things going!!hehe.=P

Owh, been verry lame everytime school end these days..i duno, but usually when exams are near, i get high n veray lame. Dunno why.haha.*swt rolls down

No comments: