Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just so you know..

I really find that sometimes putting a title up for every post is pretty hard. Or is it just that those brains of mine are lazy to work it out(barely a sentence)..But i think its not that hard after all to post a title all a sudden. Piawai has just ended. Not that there's much feelings to any of it but maybe a lil' glad that its all over.=]. And i'm feeling rather relax now. And guess what?! Its 1.39am now and i'm still wide awake to write my 2nd post of the day. Ntg much lately but hols are nearing again. Fast huh?!. Not much planning done yet but quite booked for the hols ler. A lil' of something adds up to everything. Can't wait to actually paint our class!.The one and only great 3 Hornbillians!!..cheh..joking lar ppl. Plus, I'm going Kl for a few days. So won't be updating that often soon..or wait, maybe i will?!(Coz i'm bringing my laptop there..hmm..we'll see). Hopefully going to kl=doing a lil' shopping. At least get a new readable material or a nice novel would do. And...don't think i'll do much shopping. After all, i'm not the type who goes crazy over shoes, handbags..haha..and etc..Maybe a lil' over certain stuffs like food, or small stuffs ler.hehs.=]]..Wao, my blog seems a lil' too formal huh?!..Weird..Plus, i'm lacking of sufficent sleep. Sleep deprivation?!*swt*

Ohyea..my mom n dad makes me laugh a lot at times when i'm in the right mood.=DD

I'm out!

No comments: