Monday, March 16, 2009

You've been tagged!!:)

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
Yeaps..Miching 'tagged' me!!Surprised?!..I guess not if u've been following my blog coz shez tagged me like the hundred-and-one-th time already..hahaha.=]]]
Anyway..25 huh?!
1) Stole miching's no.1 idea..hehe,sorry dear!! But yeah, i'm proud to be born a GEMINI!! Gemini-ans RAWKS?!!(Okaay, geminians sounds weird.haha)
2) I like burgers(fyi, esp McD double-cheessseee burger!!*I'm lovin it*)..Cheese is MmM!!=]]
3) There goes the fact that I love EATING!! Once i get my hands on snacks especially, u bet
there's no leftovers!! (sounds like i'm obess but i'm NOT!Lucky me!:D)
4) I don't really read novels until i'm up to it!! Its when i've got the "mood"
5) I can get reallly really lame n high at times..hahaha
6) I think my eyesight is getting worse n worse day by day.ahhs!!:(
7) I get easily impatient sometimes..(usually my MOM is the mangsa..wuhuhu.sry!!)
8) When i'm in the middle of doing something, i usually finish it off be4 i start on others. Don' fancy things done halfway!blehhs..=P
9) I don't study til exams r near..(that also means a day be4 exam..LOL)
10) I like anything to do wif music! Music is juz greeeaat!wheee!!*grins*
11) I use to chat on the phone for super long hours(til the bills got really skyhigh!!xDD)
12) I use to say i'll never drink coffee and its soo weird that i'm drinkin ice mocha these days
13) The best of friends are those whom i never run out of topic to talk about.=).And owh, its true... I miss our friendship alott!!*Youknowwhoyouarela cuz we're talkin now!!.*grins
14) heh..*gettin blank ere..i can't tahan without at least 3hours of sleep everyday?!Soo sleeping
is a must!! (zzZzzz)
15) I laze around alott at home..xDD
16) I usually read the entertainment section of a newspaper only. And the rest i just flip thru and
read whatever which 'catches the eye' only..wuhaha
17) Abstract stuffs r cool!agree?!=))
18) I can be very very lazy yet very rajin at times-which is veray seldom!ahahaha..=P
19) I get pretty undecisive when there's a wide range of choices over things,food,etc
20) Shopping is not my thing..haha. I'm more of a con-saver(if thrz sucha word..hahaha..than a
con-sumer!!)
21) Money money money!!$$$$!!.I wanna be rich oh rich for no reason.LOL
22) I dislike getting scold for no reason and when its not even my fault.=(
23) I usually get insufficient sleep. Its like hols=sleeping late when i get to sleep early and when
its school days= sleep late becoz i don't get to sleep early!!swt
24) I yak yak yak alott wif my friends!=)))))
25) Everyone..my friends, family and of course YOU(readin tiz blog)colour my world!! Treasure everyone of you guys alott!! You guys mean everything to me!!*smiles*=DDDD

No comments: