Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just doing a quick update soo it won't be that a great post!!hee..Well,tis week has been pretty fun n erm..well..?!wif quite alot of embarassing plus blur moments too!aiseh..n yeah, folios are for sure increasingly moreeeeeee.!!!not surprisin la..but eee..yooo..

What i was up to:-
~Having many late night calls wif the same person.haha.oh wait,was that suppose to be last week's news?!I forgot..(nids miching's help..=D)
~Anyway, secondly, was busy preparing for our sivic khidmat masyarakat during the week n its tis cumin thurday!!whee heeee hee tee hee!!=]]]. Well, washing n digging..(well,i mean cleaning the condense milk cans for tuju tin lahh) was actually suppose to be gross but it was well..very fun n yes,gross la also!!Like got fungus tumbuh je..Haha..And err,lets see..Banner is not even half done.Well,thanks to the lazybumbum ketua a.k.a...erm, me?!! hahaha..
~And hmm, been preparing for our lidsoc sketch(competing or juz performin,not confirm yet)
but half of the time..we were..aiyohh..dealing with some 'issues' lah.swt. I stole the time to do my work of coz!!Let kish n the gang deal wif it..mweheheh..*grins
~Doing sci experiment on metal oxides,etc etc..lazy to list them down d..but was enjoyable!!xD

And cumin to the embarassing n blur moments, one..it was durin pj lesson. We were practisin sketch n i had to be in the 'air'. Well,soo of course wear pj la. Then it was like this:-

I jumped into de air(practicing for a scene in our sketch)
Shekinah: *from far having a convo wif vivien..Eh,why crystal's pants behind like weird ah?!
Vivien: Huh..what?!Eyy,yea ahh..
*They both walked towards me n pulls my shirt abit up to check on my pants..
Me: Ehh,wat u doing laa..
Shekinah: Ehh,crys..why your pants liddat arh?!
Me: What?What isit?!*Checks what's wrong wif my pants
Vivien: *starts laughing..hahahaah..eh,crys,crys, you noe you're wearin your pants terbalik lah.
Me: Huh..yea meh?!*checks my pants again
(ohh,they were right..it was terbalik..i wore de back of the pants as the front and de front as de back..soo well, the MGS word was at the back)
Everyone: *laughs..hahaha
And i end up running to the toilet be4 anyone else spots it..And wear it right this time!!ahemm..
~The end~

Scene number 2...
I didn't bring paint to school becoz i thought we wouldn't have time to paint our sivic banner and since we cancelled our staying back as well. But teacher didn't come durin art lesson soo we intended to paint at first but later instead,we just sat around..cuz we had no paint n i 4got...

Me: *runs up to sokleng excitedly..ehhh,we have paint ady!!I lend from ori class..yay!!
Sokleng: Owh..huh?!!
*Yiqi smiles
Sokleng: Huh..for what?!I thought you say you didn't bring the banner just now..
Sinyee: *Bursts out laughing
Me: Ohhh..yea ahh..i forgot!!.*starts realising that all the hardwork of running here n there to lend the paint was totals up to nothing.=(((
Uhh..lame me..Right.I 4got, i was the one who told them i didn't bring the banner in the first place..haish..waste my time only..swts.aisehh!!

Moral value: Use ur brains when you have one!!haha.=]]]]

And i fell on my knee on saturday. I think it was becoz of gb who wet the floor but well, nvm.. juz a slight bruise..huhu

A pretty Fantabulousio week!!=DD

No comments: