Friday, April 3, 2009

Random yet not?!

This post is going to be mainly about my brother. Why?!Coz its his big day~birthday?!!Nope. Nope. Well, first of all, its actually my first time reaching school the earliest!!(as in hornbill ppl!!*bangga for nothing* xD) Well...well, don't bother bout me..xD. Anyway, my bro finally got his driving license yesterday!Halellujah!! Soo,i hereby officially wish him CONGRATS!!=]]]] And guess what?! For the first time in his life, he drove people around Eipoh town n city..Hm, he actually drove me to school tis mornin la accompanied by my dad of course!!(yalahh..where wil my parents allow him to drive without anyone to 'guard' him ryte. People like him, dangerous driver for now since he's only a begginner. Soo, stay away people!!*winks*. Even my parents allow him without any guard, i wouldn't let him okayy?!.Not when i'm the passenger...like...NO!!.. My life's at stake yo!!=DDD

Anyway, his driving is okok la but the way he does his turning ahh..wuisheh! It scares the 'passengers' in the car i tell u..one of them is ME lah!!..LOL.He himself also feels kinda scary n pretty stressful ler. And of coz,my dad say its normal la.or not?! abnormal pulak isit?! Course not!!=D..Fyi, i can't sleep in the car like how i usually do. You know, coz not driver only tensed okay?!.Penumpang juga lehh..*grins*

School was not too plain. Neither was it any different from any other schooling days. Soo yesh, dad,me and bro went to PIKOM fair at de stadium. Its crowded. And you noe what?! My soo called 'tai koh'(brother) got LOST. I saw him walking behind of us and after my dad and i walked like for ages, i turned back to make sure he was right behind but *poof*.He was gone!!YEs, like dissapeared into thin air.(Konnonyer pro wohh..Got his driving license ady but still can get lost at the age of 17!!..aiyoyo.*smacks forehead*..haha) Plus at such a mini stadium complex sumore.. aiseeh..And I had to searched for him n at last i finally spotted the 'Lost and Found' person la. I was act a lil worried k?!! Soo,it was a slight relieve la..*phew*

ANyway, in the evening pulak, my bro and i ate western(Nope,not celebratin cuz he passed his drivin test kay..xDD).And as usual lah,he steals my 'component' of food one by one from my plate again la..ish ish!!.But today, i rescued them from being digested by him la.yaay!!=]]].. Ahh,well, sorry if it was a borin post. But it was definitely a GOOD friday!!At least for me!!:)))

No comments: