Saturday, May 30, 2009

"I'm in KL ryte now!! Sitting by the table lamp- to be specific!!..wheees=)"

The connection here is way super duper fast! Cekap place!Likin it!:)) n definitely way better den de previous hotel!*two thumbs up* Anyway,juz felt like blogging since there's notin 2do now. haha. Dad juz bought a GPS for the car and to tell ya, the mesin ain't cheap but the routes and instruction it gives us..is well, urm.. in fact, i think using ur eyes to look for a building is much much better. or maybe we're juz not use to it aka de mesin tingy. haha. And oooo, I'm gonna watch Terminator Salvation!!.Lols. I'm not a die-hard fan of de previous movie sequels but it was still pretty gud. Hopefully this one would be de best of all!!! (The preview's showin on TV right now n it looks kinda exciting!whaha) According to my cousin, pavilion provides better cinema seatings whereby its wider..But since people like me does not need that big a seat..welll?! Lols. Pluss..where i'm staying is like right beside klcc..i'll be heading to klcc 4 da show!!=]]]

Am feelin pretty contented wif my life n hols at de moment!!!=DDD
~Where there is sunshine,there's always the rain~

Oh yeah, lately I juz like to say tis out all of a sudden "gotta get get..gotta get get..boom boom boom!!!". hahaha! But i do not like de song though, it irritates me like how it irritates...elaine last chess meeting wif my version of "gotta ketketket"..wkakkaa!=]]] But when it comes to sokleng, dunno why i alwaz end up singin "bum bum di der bum bum". sorry la if one day u guys go deaf..ahaha!!

P/S a lil message for everyone:-
~Lynn: Best of luck in ur balet compe!Ganbattehh!! Go for it cuz i noe you can bak kata pepatah "di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan"!!!=))))\
~Sinyee: You too! Best of luck! and jaga diri okay esp ur eyes..*ahem..spy on hu erhh??!*grins
~Miching: You prank ahma lagi le..ish ish!=DDD..Soo in return, my bday present!!! U noe i deserve a huge one!!yipee!!
~Elaine: Gotta ketketket!! Enjoy hols eehhh!!
~Alex: You mite nt be readin tis but prom nite??!aheemmms..hef loads of fun yeaah! kalau ada news muz lemme noe tau..*ahem .wkaka
~To da rest of you: Rot to da maxx!! Enjoy lifee when u can!!xDD

Mom became delivery woman all de way from McD klcc..yay!!haha.Cheeseburger's juz arrived!! And soo, I'm out..

Back from kl...xDD
Well, KL tis time was pretty fun! Right..there were certain things that i used to only do during my kiddy time like admiring those toys in toyshops and actually trying out and playin wif the tiny weeny toystufs. And posing wif those phantom masks,harrypotter wizard hat etc etc while i was at KL.haha. I noe,lamee..but..lame is the key to fun?!haha. And yeah, i watched Monster Inc on disney channel too. It has been like years since the last time i really watch disney channel so yeah la, i actually watched it la..Lols. But de movie was quite nicela surprisingly. I never watch that cartoon movie fully before.soo..hees..=] Anyway, terminator was juz oKay.Not too bad not too good. Previous ones were better i guess.hehe. Then yeah, accomodation and fud was good. 2nd day was pretty much spending time at klcc and visiting my aunt's apartment. Oh, we did met up wif a cousin at sungei wang too where bros bought clothes while we(the shop people,cousin and me) laughed away seeing them coming out of the fittin room wif weird combinations of tees(top wear). One of which made my bro looked like a under-age priest.hahah. Overall, it was nicee ler tho it was just kl.=))))

My favourite character of Monster Inc and her name is "BOO"!!wkaka.=DD

Boo crying..soo cute ehh?! wee..(lameness juz hit me) huhu

Thats it!!Chao!!xDD

No comments: