Monday, May 25, 2009

I can't sign in on messenger!!=(.But, that's why i'm here!=). Well, gotta start putting a lil effort in my art folio.:PP

I've re-edited tis like gazzilion times soo tats y it ended up into a such a short post. Not that i was trying to cut down the number of words but it juz ended up like...THIS!!..

Soo.yeaahh..Lols.:PPP

Owh,i'm down wif flu also i think. Aiyyoyo..Beware, don't worry la..its not the current influenza laa..i took de injection which costs RM60 already last week!!=))

Tuesday...Delicate.Yes?no?!:)

Well, for the first time, i actually took the time to sew anything[besides de compulsory kh sewing work all tis years]. Yeahh, after my currently third year being a guider, i still haven't sew any badges on it yet til..well, today laah..Soo can i say it was quite menghapyfying?!haha..And well, its consider gud okay that i can actually sew without the help of technology..But of course with a lil help from my mom!!! Heehss!=) Anyway, i poked my finger twice(no pain no gain?!swts) and i sew the badge wrongly once too soo, my mom was like "Girl also don't know how to sew ah" in the ejek-ejek tone and i was like "cuz i learn perdagangan in my kh syllabus ma"(thought i was smart enuf to give a gud excuse. wakaka)but then my dad heard my mom and i punya conversation and ended up being part of it pulak. Eesh.=)))). He was like "aiyo, in kindergarten also i know how to sew already la. Even boys like me can sew la.aihhhh..No such thing as what...living skills subject ah?! What liviiingggg skills larhh!!!.. We all without that subject also has better living skills la". He ejek-ejek.Eessh..but ended up my dad taught me some knowledge about sewing la. I doubt my mom even knows those knowledge either. LOLS. But maybe sewing is something you can't simply choose whether to like it or not, but its something that's a basic knowledge in life. I guess basically, it applies in most of the things in our life like eating for example, it's not a like or dislike but its a need for survival. Soo yeala..bla bla..But i can tell you when it comes to delicate work especially sewing, don't expect much from me..Haha. So yea, i'll never try to apply for a housemaid ever even if i could. Part time, full time=No No.=PPPP

No comments: