Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anime rulesss!! =)

Yuuri

Kaname-sama vS Zero. [Its hard to say who is the better hero]


~ Among de Night Class students~

My title sounds pretty spooky huh?! Nothing to worry about..heees.^^ Its juz Anime again!!xP

I'm so gonna blame Sokleng for borrowing me de Vampire Knight!!.haha. After watching season 1, I couldn't wait for the next maziah lesson to lend de season 2 cd soo, i went searching it in youtube and i did found it..yay!!=]]]

Okaayy..so, I've actually watched all the episodes of Vampire Knight already. Season 1 and 2. I wasn't planning to actually even watch the second episode yesterday but seems like when i've started watching it i couldn't resist watching the next episode. Gosh.. Its as though the situation whereby vampires who can't resist sucking human's blood for food huh?!:PP Anyway, it was like full of suspense the whole season!!! So i was like trying to find an episode where i can take a break from watching another one but its like forever hanging if i don't see the next one.. And I was like thinkin of coz there'll be one episode in between which is happyy right so tat i stop watching?! But in the end,its obviously the last last lasssstttt episode of its production of season 2 only the quite happy ending appeared at last. whatt!! Smart filming directors huh?! Ishh..=DD I really tried to stop myself from watching one episode after another but after every episode i was like "aiya..one more lah".. Ended up i spent the whole day watching it today..Oo oo..hmphs! Geram at myself..huhu. Oh yeahh..did i tell u guys that Vampire Knight is actually an "anime"??!! LoLs. So yeahhh..couldn't believe i could watch that much.heeehs. I noe, its bad for eyesight.=(((. Aiseh. And maybe what i think is impossible at first is actually kinda possible after all. Like adidas "Impossible is nothing".xD Coz like what sokleng told me that day that she can watch 60++ episodes in afew days while i managed to watch 26 episodes in less than 24hours..soo??! Yeah..its possible and i believe her now..LOLS

Nah..not going to promote it here kay..Its probably not the bestest anime ever cuz i bet there's loads more of them that i haven't watch before but the whole thing about tis anime is probably its "suspense" which gets me going. The plot is pretty complicated too le but its interesting plus there is humour in it too but sometimes i still can't stand the vampirish blood sucking thing la..cuz..i''m human?! haha. I'll get over de "anime fever" i bet..no worries. I ain't no anime fanatic!!hehe.=)))). Can't believe i'm bloggin about anime 4de second-th time..=.=

Sorry guys if this post was a very lamee n borin one..and also its very very extra randomish. Can't help it!!=D

No comments: