Monday, July 20, 2009

WALK n walk

Walking around a pasar malam is FUN!!! heees..=) Its not really the malam malam time that i go but actually in the evening. And and the smells of all kinds of food fillin the air is reallyyy niceee.=D I decided to eat ermm..'tai kau mint?!!' (wonder if its spelled like that tho) Lols..hehe

If you've never been to a pasar malam and you're wondering what it looks like.....

It's suppose to be look like tis!! And its noisy,crowded n..pasar-ish?!=))

Guides camp was overall tiring. Kinda fun n erm..terlalu flexible as well??!! Those who went will understand why.haha.. Anyway, deciding wether i should upload the pics or not. We'll see!!!:))

By the way, mom was sweet?!:)) She washed my blanket wif the softener especially just for my 'welcome home from camp' punye err..gift?!! =DD But, i however was too tired. I fell asleep on a chair. But as soon as i awoke,i just went to my bed and I did not bother to on the fan or air-cond. I just slept on my bed without any bed sheet, BLANKET,bolster n pillow. Just me and the bed. And the next thing i know, its already morning!!! *alarm rings* Sorry mommy! For not using de gift.LOL.But i'm still glad to be back home. Home sweet home..wheees!xDD
Next, trials.. I'm here to remind u guys esp form 3's to study!!! Rmbr to study yeah k!I sound so prepared ehh but actually i'm not?!=P Anyway, it ends here. *humming tonight's gonna be a good good night* hoho. PeaceV!!=]]] :))) i'll be ok...

No comments: