Sunday, November 1, 2009

For the 101th time..

In conjuction of my 101th post. I decided to do something "beneficial" for a change in my daily routine. And guess what?! I DID!!! *heeeeesss* =)))..Well,did whatt exactly...*HMM??!*
I....
Grooved to the dance moves...



Exercised...



Sweat...



Burnt those high-calories... (-due do 728092136 intake of food such like pizza, McD,chicken wings and Japanese food..HAHA)



Chilled...



Bathed...



Sipped a cup of 1000ml Vitamin C efferverscence - Orange flavour. =]]



Seated right before my laptop screen...


And lastly, back to "D-R-A-M-A TIME!!!"... *Whee!! HAHAHA :)))



Not that im a "health nut" or even bothered about things like eating lotsa fattening and sweett food.or gaining weight.But really,its...Refreshin'!!! **Grins** =)))

Gonna be ultra-mega-super-uber BUSY this cumin week!!! With lotss of events scheduled ahead in time..Bless me so that i'll survive thru da week..*aahs!! P/s There was no such thing as a task being done "in conjuction" of my 101th posts anniversary.It was just a *simplemindedlamejoke* LOL =))) But yesh,of cos its true that i did cut down the calories.=]]
So, May u all have a splendid week!!
I hope i will! =))

No comments: