Saturday, December 19, 2009

A nuisance..=]]

Yeeahh...I've gave a thought about Xmas presents. Not like i'm gonna get one either. But if i had one this year. If i'm being asked "What i Want For Christmas?!!" :)))
An iPod Nano?! Nope. An Aino Phone?! Nope. A Video cam?! Nope...A DRess?! NOOO!!! =))
I want......
^0^0^0^0^0^0^0^
***
******
*********
*************
*****************


Simple.but.nice.=]

Ooo...The Jollyyy Man that comes in Red!!! :))


We present you....Mickkeyyy!! =))




X-X"..Skeleton!! R.I.P..:PP



Cute sugar-icing cupcakes brought to you by the North Pole Bear.XP


The Killer Shark from Nemo. :]]

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let is snow!!! ~wees!! XDD

Santa n Frosty *waves* at YOU!! =]]]


Frosty and his friendSS.:PP

A S-N-O-W-G-L-O-B-E!!! :)))

I want one!!! I don't know why. I know its such a nuisance. Its Fragile. Of no use (besides for decor display). Sometimes costly. And some meaningless sphere-shaped glass. With its popular reminder that says "Once broken considered sold". Waste money nie..:PP I used to not like 'em. But seeing it from a fresh new perspective is a good way of seeing things.:)) Or maybe since i watched My Girl.LOL.^^

Yeah,other than that.Will santa grant me a wish if it was before christmas? What do you think? On Christmas Eve?! *youknowwhatiwant* =)) If only wishes came true...=D

Banana choc cake tastes Niceee.

Countdownin' to 12..

No comments: