Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bing bing!! :D

School is HECTIC!!! :[[[[
Life in form 3 and form 4 is totally different..Hmfs
Today,the five of us,jiaqi,sinyee,sokleng,ching n me finished the stage decors 4installation day
Finally!!XD
Pretty satisfied with it.:))
Hopefully, ppl would like it on that day cos it seriously "stole" our precious time
Missed alot of important lessons just to do it.*smacks head*
Some of us have been getting into "troubles" in school lately.LOL

Yesterday was kinda fun though.The day went on kinda ok-ok.
Went Jusco to eat with bro n mom after maziah.
Till some "incident" which i never ever expected n would thought of happened.
It was so close.almost.
Couldn't feel anything much at that time but as soon as i got into the car,
I felt foolish.and.upset.And slightly down-in-the-dumps at my own actions.How could i've been soo.....(ahhs.nvm).:/ What's over is over.:)

Plus what we're singin for Installation Day:-
  • Kau dan Aku
  • No Boundaries
  • Juara
  • Through my window :))

Meeee favourite??!! Hmss.Through my window!! HAHA =DD The school doesn't let us bring cameras even on special occasions like these.*geram*.ehaha. But I can't wait to get my chance to watch dramas etc again,read a book i've just bought n Sleep!=PP

Now its back to my Mount Everest of Addmaths n Chem.:/ LOL

No comments: