Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tick Tock..

On a Run..On a rush..
Flipping through my books. Squinting at each words possible of being questioned.
Gahs.Bah..Ga ga oo la la...HAHA

I is study. I is dead.
I is studying. I is dying.
I is studied. I died.
See what studying does to you?!
It makes u..say things that doesn't make sense.In a way. HAHA:D
(Well..Im just getting the anxiety off my chest)
Fyi, i am just starting on the first subject. That is 1/9 subjects. I'm doomed!! "My life is GONE!" LOL :))

Anyway.Sports Day was held today. ABC as him,the VIP says. It ended..hmm..pretty Well?! I guess. For most of us. But maybe not all. :] But last year was better. This year's was just Too fast. And a little lack of spirit?! But still.It was good.:D And at least, there's something to be Happy of for the NgaleSS!! And i get to keep the n'gale cap. whees! =)

P/s To all those out there facing hard times,rmb that "Everyone will falter n break,at least once,but sooner or later,u just gotta get back up on ur feet..Be strong.Have faith." :))

Sorry for the lack of substance in my posts lately.due to time. I promise to post a better one Next!! *cross-hearts* If only i could stop time!! How awesome is that?! Or time travel?! :DD Gosh.gtg study already.Im off! =]

No comments: