Thursday, April 8, 2010

Says who? :)

Sooo...Life's been like usual. Hectic. Stressful. But not the same everyday. Aiks, is that even what students ought to face?! *takes a deep breath*..Anyway, random talk.random thoughts.:)) : -

  • I'm done with Lisan and Oral!! ~Weees =))
  • Pesta Ria is in like...2 dayS!!!!! i repeat...TWO days!! Excited?!! Yes? No? DUNNOO..:))
  • I just felt like blogging. Above anything and everything elsee.Yeah, weird i know.:D
  • Oh yeah, we won for Choral!!! Heeess..but Zon level only. Its the first step to the higher next!! *aja aja fightin!! GO MGS TEAM! Silver splendour..hmsss..:]]
  • And yeah, I enjoyed LTC alott..LTC 2010 rooccksss. Though there were lots of Ups and Downsss..I guess that's what leadership is all about ehh?!:))
  • Is currently reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. hmsss...Soo far soo good.=))
  • SUpport 4 SCI 1 on pesta ria...WE sell food. foooddddd.Glorious fooddeyyy food! Haha :)
  • I'm always totally dead.and.gone.by Wednesday every week...Life as a student.School oh school..like.seriously.K.O.://
  • Is taking part in NIE again this yearrr...*for the sake of pizza vouchers..hehehe :PP
  • Is pretty excited for Tommorow...heeesss! HERE I COME!! :DD

Major Quote of the YEAR :-

My LIFE IS GONE...

Scratch that.Let's make a change..Let's be a little more...optimistic?! :DD

In Mr. Hin's (add maths tuition) 2day...

"I seriously don't understand anything.." says Mag *shaking her head left right up down*.

"aiyo...Its soo complicating.." says Me..

Lynn whom's half awake says..."I know NOTHING!!!"

HAHAHAA..*laughs like mad* :DDD

I'm Out..Adieus..:DD

No comments: