Saturday, July 24, 2010

The histories.:))

I was ZEMO!! (always lacking of sleep and at times emo..) And oh wait, zemo's not in the dictionary cos its my own creation! HAHA. Anyways, life's been busyyy. The moments that remains memories would definitely be the MGS I.U Day hosted by our interact club of mgs. Yess, not really on the i.u day itself but the CATS performance. The pre-preps.The longgg practices and a little of teeny weeny pain and no doubt..hard work! It was worth everything :)) And well, I and Ann were in charge of stage decor. It wasn't muchh of a stage decor as it was a last minutesss work. So yes, apologies if there wasn't any "omph" or feel based on the I.U's theme. But yes, teaming up with le ann wass ahemmm.....:DD She had to endure my zemo times..She knows what i mean! HOHO. Gomenasai (Sorryyy) ann!! :O

As usual, i've been to KL for practically gazzillion times. almost every weekend. So hmm...yeah, there were good great moments.:)) But I miss homee alot too. I don't remember seeing the morning sunshine from home everyday. Its either cos i'm at school. tuition or at kl..Hmfs..

Besides that, ranjers today had been pretty fun! Fyi, those who won marching are going to receive cash prizes SSS!! :DD Well, I kinda had quite a laugh during the Bench Game. Seeing other people's actions and stumbling here and there! And Shuyin.....! Hahahaa :))

Vivien and Me. p.s Vivi still looks like a tomato to me!! i don't know why..but a cute tomato laa.. LOL.don't ya think?!! Haha :))

Monthly test is around the corner. Pretty much a Week's time..and sooo...yes, examssss means more studyingg...More chemistryy.More addmath..More facts stuffed in the brain.:(( So better catch up on everythinggg...:OO Haven't started studyingg pun..=.="

I want to upload somee pictures but i'm too lazy to search around for the cable. So nevermind. I gotta do Bio notes next.:)) Oh ya, before i forget, i'm suppose to add Maylynn in my link list before she say i asked for fun.:PP *Seeee Maylynn, i didn't asked just for fun ehh..blehs :PP

Is liking Baby Baby by Snsd now. shoot! I liked korean bands but never did like SnSd in the first place.Zzzzz. Thanks to Wen yen! ish ish..haha :)) Oh yes, last last week i bought 4 novels at popular while buying some other stuffs. But haven't really got to read em' yet. Which to read?! No time also..Aisehh!! :DD

No comments: