Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Twist of Events

I spent my weekend at Le Ann's house and it was pretty fun!!:)) For some reasons, i didn't tag along this time to KL with my parents and i pretyy much got a lecture. But what i feel is that its really unfair for me to push aside my responsibilities upon others. At least, that's what i feel. Anyway, back to the story. I was like a little puppy tagging along Ann's mom wherever she went.:O And it has been longggg since i really had such an aimless "kai kai" around Ipoh city yang maha kecil. Soo it was kinda fun la.and tiring. Haha. Well, Elaine came along on Saturday after Kimbali. We waited for her like she's the VIP.haha.jkjk la.:PP Later on, i,elaine,ann and her bro bowled while her mom went for massage.strictly LADIES only. HAHA. And so yeah,we manage to play two games and I was lassssst the second game. sobsob.:(( Elaine the pro one using ball number 8 scored the highest. hmfs..haha :)) And my favourite moment was of course the night part where first, ann's mom came into the room and told us lotsss of stories. I felt like a kid listening to bed time stories.=) and the video of Ann's mom!!! Lololololol..esp the billy jean one.Love it!! LOL. Anyway, later on, I,Ann and Elaine shared stories and chatted till 4a.m plus. They were busy cracking their head doing Ah Jie's homework while i had the joy Youtube-ing around..:DD About the rest, i'm lazy to say in detail. And oh, before i forget. Ann's Poo(her dog) can't stop licking my leg lor esp my toe...eeeeees >
And owh, i saw this lady selling helium air-filled balloons at the pasar malam place there and i really can't stop looking at her and the balloons. Its not because i wanted to get a balloon which Ann's mom thought i want. HAHA.aiseh. But mainly because i was amazed that there were so many balloons that she was holding..so i was thinking if it was possible for her to sell all of them? I know. I had doubts. But i was there for quite some time and judging by the number of people who bought balloons from her, i think she could have sell all of 'em. Perhaps it has made me realised that we should look at things positively and not so much of being a pessimist. :))
Yesterday was so-called Merdeka celebration. Normal day nie. Then later, Interact Installation Day also. And I brought my guitar to school and nearly left it outside the pouring rain. Luckily dad asked me about it.aisehh. At night, my bro's car broke down at Jusco. And the rest of us were waiting for him at Greentown. Suppose to eat somewhere there wen but end up, had dinner at Jusco's food court. Dad ask my cousin to come to Jusco help fix the car. Then see see, at food court, my dad met his friend and the wife. End up chitchatchitchat till Jusco was about to close while the car was being repaired by my cousin. aigoo.HAHA :)) Bumped into Yian May at pop also.:) At last go homeee.
And today is Merdeka. I am always not patrotic and today, i feel patriotic.Weeebedeedeehoo!! Probably because Ipoh has no merdeka parade so watching TV of what's happening at Dataran Merdeka(which was what i have been doing for the past few years did not happen today) One m'sia, ONE reason. That is : I woke up almost at 12 noon today. Lazybum i noe.hahaha :) The only reason why i've always like 31st August cos its public holiday.. Weeess! And somemore no tuition today.HehE :DD Alot of homework haven't finish ler. Better do ady. tata.:)

No comments: