Saturday, September 25, 2010

All That I Want to Say

First of all, i'm not so sure how ranjers/rangers/renjers is spelled since Forever.Lol. So many people kept asking me The Word is spelled like that wan meh. Sokleng, Sinyee, Elaine and dunno who asked so i don't know which is right. But i think "rangers" is the right one. I guess? HAHA. Back to what i wanted to say, weee had Rangers Farewell for the form fives yesterday but mostly form fours pergi instead. =] It was ok ok at first but once it started raining onwards and the barbeque was set up with the help of CPR, everything was unexpectedly fun right after that!!! Heess.:D I enjoyed Pattie-ing A LOT. Thanks to the gila peeps. Laughed like mad. LOL :)) Patty-ing was a lil' gross the way we did it,Mrs Lee kept saying Ewww..hahaha. But Maylynn said the patty tasted awesome.:D It felt like pulut chicken patty to me.Lol :) While we were doing those, ching,lynn and the gang were busy bbq-ing.:) Anyway, didn't really get to eat much cos was busy cucuk-ing the meatballs for bbq and patty-ing and etc. But it was FUN! :)))) After cleaning up, on the way home mom and dad kept saying i better eat something so I ended up tapao'ing fried food with my favourite Apple Juice! :D

I didn't get to celebrate Mooncake Festival. Or eat any mooncakes. Or play any lanterns. Yet I was excited for the festival for no reason. haha.:)) Talking about mooncakes and lanterns was funny and fun. And dad said his house used to be in the newspaper for the most litted up shophouse. Chehhh. XD

I just realised, not just.. actually since the first few months this year, that I really appreciate being at home when I get to. Probably also because i'd been spending almost every of my weekends in KL, that for a moment, I thought back how'd it be like having weekends back home. And also due to tuitions and etc, I always reach home around 8 plus everyday til now. What more, the homework and assignments. By the time I'm done, its the next day and everything's back to square one. Its like racing against time which never stops for you nor for anyone else.Its really been tiring. So the days flew by slowly in a way, and too fast in a way when you need more sleep. But come to think of it, its almost the end of Form 4 life. I sometimes really wonder how i'd manage to through those days. :)) I'm glad that i'm not the only who feels so, cos many others say the same thing. =)

Next, I didn't realise.. Grad Nite '10 is in a week's time. Soooo fast! I'm suddenly a lil' excited for our you-know-what thing. Weees! :)) But the week will be packed with no full-stops (breaktime). It's my tai gor's big day today so HAPPY 21st B'DAY Gor! Freedom to vote and even legally marry.:0 That's what my mom said.=.=" But too bad, we can't celebrate. Maybe a later one. Aunty and grandma also sent a b'day card by post too. From "overseas" -Kuching. How nice of them ehh.:))

Oh,I'm using pabo's "souvenirs" before she left for U.S. Her un-used exercise books. Finally, i'm using 'em. heheha.:PP Arigato gozaimas pabo.=) I'm liking Club Can't Even Handle Me Right Now by flo rida. Nicee.:) Feel like watching a movie. But should I?! :0

No comments: