Saturday, October 2, 2010

In my head

Grad nite 10' was somethin unforgetable. :)) At first, I was all fine and didn't really thought of it till I saw what belle posted about sokleng on facebook.Of grad night. Of the form fives. I felt sad too suddenly. :( All those moments of work, fun, everything. It just all came in a rush into my mind.:[  Reacalling those moments, we've been working hard since the holidays and yeah, once or twice, a lil frustrated over certain things. But in the end, it was all FUN and the hard work was worth every bit of it! I still miss releasing those helium balloons into the sky at the end of yesterday after everyone went home. Now its back to homework.I'm sleepy now! Dad made soup for me to drink again.some herbal soup.aiseh.HAHA :)

THE CASTS :)

I found a band on youtube. JLS!! Awesome balad! :D Too bad, their songs aren't downloadable.:O
Taylor Swift's song Innocent live was goodd. :))

No comments: