Sunday, November 14, 2010

Living.:)

I didn't intend to blog but in the end, i did? :P I feel like reading a Jane Austen novel. But i wanna read Nineteen Minutes and Ice Cream Girls too.:) So much for the other books, i planned on finishing all the ones i've read halfway through and the ones which i've bought a long time ago but haven't started reading yet. And oh, the book that Ann lend to me as well!! Lol :)

I think i've been able to hold back my craze over Kdramas. For the moment! ^^ And It has been very worrisome...But I've learn to appreciate every small little thing more.:) Chipster!!! It feels long since i've ate a junk food. Haven't had any?? Its time to have one too! U'd feel Happy! All unhealthy food always turn out to be the mostt most YUMMY-fying ones!:D

Should i continue WGM? I haven't watch it for a month or so.:) Its only 9 plus but i'm already feeling sleepy. :O I'm going Meow Meow during the December period.:]
Thankiu :)

No comments: