Saturday, January 8, 2011

I close my eyes

I wana watch K Drama!! T.T Nananaaa, listening to justin bieber's 'Pray' but how come when i close my eyes...all i ever did was fall asleep? And not pray for others?! HAHA :)) Ohya, remembering what elaine said bout bieber, i can't believe it.ahhahaa! :) First week of school was..erm erm erm...new environment, new textbooks, new sitting position, same old teachers (except for a few new ones).Plus teachers who never fail to remind us about SPM everyday. And the start of many new tuitions! OMO :P I already know what to expect in the forthcoming weeks. B-U-S-Y.Aahs! cincakk!! :O It was only the first week of school but i did yawn a few times in class already. Hehs.How how how? :) Oh yes, tuitions. Omega, Seri Kota and Kimbali. All the new places of my tuitions for the sci subjects.hohoho. Omega physics was the best first lesson!! :) Chem was so so so packed but there were a few funny incidents. HAHAHA :)) And Koku!! They drag it till June. If i don't see M'sia winning any extra medals in the next olympics, i'll mogok!=P Haiyoo. Sesated system! *throws cauliflower* :]  Here's some pics to make my blog more errrmmm.. Not so suffering to read? Huhu :D


Art out of sand. :)

I know its a lil too late to put up pics like THAT *points above* LOL. But nvm, its just satusatusatu week ago before 2010 jumped to 2011.:)

Quotes everybody: All things can't come to an end without mentioning bout Kpop! *grins* :DDD

Okay,that's all for now. Lazy to blog dee. Tata :)

No comments: