Saturday, February 19, 2011

Small talk

I watched American Idol on Fridayy and Saturday.Wheess!!:)) And I've eaten a lot of CoConuts for the past few days. I didn't really like 'em up till now. Yummymyy.:D Aiggoooo, time really flies. Gahh.. Haven't finished Kembara and lisan's tommoooorowwww.Aaahss!T.T Btw, yesterday, I and Elaine were talking, what if we end up in the same university in the future? Which most probably won't happen, i think. But  anyway, I said, "Omo,i'll have to see your face for another few more yearss, Elaineeeee. I'll just die. *laughs* Means ah,its not the beggining of the ending (as in won't see each other anymore in future) but the beggining of a new beggining (more lameness and fights)..!!" HAHAHA :DD

Anyway, over a little kici mayung matter, i've chose to go against my wishful thinking.:) Sundays are always so sleepyfying. Omo. Ooohoo, lazy to blog d. Wanna nap so babai peeplee!!! I feel like singing out McD's song..sooo kyaaaa..'Parapapapaa..I'm lovin' it!!' :DD

No comments: