Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life is a journey

I feel partially bad that i can't go KL. For one thing, that's when i usually meet up with my brothers. Which this year, i only went once. But they still come down to Eipoh maha kecil ler.:))  At the same time, my aunt lives there. My family is really close to her. And her apartment's where we stay at everytime we head down to KL. And now she's not feeling well and you can say, no one is there for her besides her daughter and husband, who lives at another area in KL and also a busy not-so-trustworthy son (in my opinion). And this year, i don't even go there for my usual frequent visits anymore. I feel partially at fault cos my tuitions falls on Saturdays. But studies are as important as well,aite? That goes without saying. So mom called and found out today out of random talk, and she said to me that we should visit her when I'm free. But for the fact she hasn't know yet, my whole month in April is gonna be busy. That includes weekends.So howww? Aihs aihs. I feel bad indeed. For not being able to be there with my aunt. For the past few months, and in the coming future.

On the other hand, reading the newspapers about Japan and its recent situations, i feel a mixture of emotions. At the same time, realising that life doesn't always happen the way we THINK it would be.The way it SHOULD be. And the way we WANT it to be. We should start realising it before its too late. Okay, full-stop to those thoughts before it gets lengthy.:) P.S I shouldn't be blogging when hw's undone!!! :O

Lastly, here's a note i'd like to share with you all.:)  
Can you read those italic words?
Once in a while, its good to be reminded.:))

No comments: