Friday, June 17, 2011

What comes to mind

Yesterday, while waiting for mom to finish work, i and dad went to eat at MP in Parkson. Never tried be4 act so yest was the first time. HAHA. The experience there was funny! Those Nepal workers forgetting half of dad and my order. Dad talking to them about nonsense while Mr Bean show was airing on tv. Hahaa.:)

SMI gathering. Its over..and it was WORTH it! :D I mean at times, it was just waiting waiting and boredom. But there definitely were moments to capture and remember! Like you know, ahems,winningthetrophyandall. Hees.perasan-nyer.Lol.:)) But its so ish ish-fying,my parents called me to tell me they were waiting outside dee before the overall champ was announced, so i rushed to the main gate where i was suppose to find my mom there but cici my mom walked into the school and waited at the hall for me while i stood outside waiting at the maingate. She got to see the whole overall champ excitement thingy while i missed it all...Omo. And she happily spilled the happy news to me when i called her later on to ask her where she is. And wehhh, she seemed more excited for me than me myself. Hahaha.:)

I skipped and will be skipping bio tuition twice and one chem tui. Redox.Doomedd.:S And ohh, I thought i'd be able to make this year's Starwalk eventful with a remarkable finish ( That is, to get the cert in those time limit thing)! HAHA.Since its possibly the last chance left to walk with my school friends.Huhu. But guess not.hmfss.change of plans. KL is the new plan. If i can decide, i'd choose both to attend to. But since its KL, so i guess we'd be celebrating Father's Day in KL too.:) And i'll try to look at the positive side and take it as a short break from the long break we just had.hehhehe.:)

School's back. Next up ahead, I.U Day, Sports Day, Interact Trip, That Msia thingy.*shakes  head* School life you call that eh?

I found this and thought its quite cute ler.:)
It says "Knowledge cannot replace friendship.
I'd rather be an idiot than lose you." :)))

Oh wait, u can see that written in the pic itself, don't you? LOL :)

For now, i'll just not think of all there is to think. Cos once i start,there's no end to it.HAHA. So PEACE! A Goodnight's sleep is all i want.:D

No comments: