Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Frusfrus~

Hey peeps. There was a beehive outside my house for a month or more already. After so long, today, we called the bomba people to come ( I made the call.*prouds* heheh. For a moment, i forgot what was bees in malay though! Omie!:O) Anyway, when the bomba came, they told us its been there for so long till there's honey in it dee. It was more like 'Sudah lama sarang ini kat sini hingga ada madu'. I translated it to my mom about madu. My mom was so excited about the honey till she took out her camera and started capturing photos of the bomba and the hive.ahahahhaa. At times, my mom can be real funny and cutee. Heeess.:DD

Aishh. I really am not a confession person. But this time, I feel really bad.:S All this while, when something happens, I always try to put myself in other people's shoes and imagine whats going through their heads in their point of view, but the more I try, the wider the myriad of possibilities there are which gives me a lotttt to think about. HAISHH. I know I'm at fault but I don't know how to express them and that leads me to nowhere:S Sometimes, I wish i was more bold like a tiger and less of a frightened mouse in the context of expressing myself.

No comments: