Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Skipping Stones

I realise that things that seem memorable and vivid in my memory are most of the times insignificant to others. Is that good or bad...I dunnnooooooo.:O But anyway, today is one of those days i feel supah carefree and in a good mood. I think if anyone annoys me or bugs me at this moment also I won't be bad mood.heees. I'll just blog a lil' about my day for the fun of it.hehe.
  
Woke up around 11smtg. Decided to do some 'treasure hunting' for a couple of black tees so that I can lend to maggie. Then, I went back to bed and lie there. Just lie there and think of nothing. How is that possible aite? To be thought-free? I wonder too! And then, had my tapao-ed lunch. Baby food, fried liew and noodlesss. Talking about noodles, I love the 'slurpy' sound when people eat those cup noodles, makes it looks so yummy!:) Back to my story-of-the-day, after lunch, I read a lil'. As usual, after reading awhile, I usually feel sleepy wen so I had a short nap.oohoo! Then dad suggested to go pasar malam.Yipee!:D So yessh, pasar malam outing with my family!:) Bought those fried,oily and high cholesterol food that I always like. Cempedak! Apam! Nasi lemak! But wait..no pisang.As in pisang goreng! So yeppie, came home and makan. Ended up listening to my dad talk...talk....and talk about pointless stuffs. Okie, its not that pointless actually. He talked about how exercise is important laa, about health issues..and ended up talking about tai chi,martial arts,meditation all that. HAHA. That day my aunties talked about lots of stuff when I went to my uncle's house also. But it was also quite okay to listen too. I guess sometimes its nice to listen to adults talk aite?:) So yesh, after chatting with dad, played some piano and sang nonsense. Later on, I successfully clean the dragonfly which came into my room that day and was found not moving in my room yesterday.RIP( Its in the rubbish bin)! By the time, its already late. So here I am blogging. The story-for-the day.:)
 
 
"I've come to learn that if you love and care for someone very much, you learn to accept their inevitable flaws and compromise with it, whatever it may be, big or small.Although its hard to bear with it at first but eventually, there'll come a day when you understand it all or almost close to that...even if it takes a day,a month,a year,years or a whole lifetime to find the answer. That is how i'm choosing to end this gruelling mind game. Adieus."     

No comments: