Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Brain

Wao Wao! Who'd ever thought installing printer softwares and microsoft office programmes are so easy? Well, I didn't..Haha! Its just a few click click clicks.wait wait wait.*jeng jeng jeng* and tadaaa. Its all set-up and DONE!:D I always thought its a complex process. Lame i know but its Mak Yong u see. So silalah berasa empati untuk aku.heheehee.:P Now I'm just updating my computer firewall programme and checking for the latest updates. I feel so IT mode now.oohoo.

Anyway, the last five episodes of Brain was just amaazingg!:) Unlike other dramas, the unique part about this drama is that the main lead guy plays the role as an antagonist. Its so so hard to bear with the main character's attitude and manipulative actions. Really, his obsession for success drives me crazy.aahs! You're always stuck in this state of mind of wanting to hate him yet you can't either. You're curious as to why he is so cold and manipulative (And the scriptwriter did nothing to reveal this until very much later on of the drama.errkss.) and yet you have to admit, he is exceptionally talented and a perfectionist in his expertise. I gave up on the show half way. At episode 15. Well, almost.
After not watching it for almost two weeks, I decided to finish it and lucky I did or else I wouldn't have known how good a drama it was! Hees.:DD Before this, I would have just thought its an Okay drama but the last five episodes changed my mind to a Good drama.=) In the end, the main lead's character turns out to be someone not too bad after all. He can really act so I think he really deserved the KBS Drama's Best Actor of 2011 grand prize award. The other casts are not bad too but another great actor in the show I felt was definitely Professor Gim Sang Cheol.huhu.:D

Lesson learnt? Imperfection is only human. And the brain = your heart, or so they say in the show. HAHA.:D

No comments: