Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yello! :D

I shall just blog all the junk I want here. :)

We had school replacement today. It was peaceful with half of the school empty. hahah. Had a great time chatting with En Li in school today. Haha :) Trials is comingggg too. Omies! :O Aunt and uncle from UK staying at my house for 3 weeks as well. Everyday go out to makan. Yums. Dad got a new iPad too. Shall find out what's facetime since ahgal mentioned it. haha. I thought I had a bunch of stuff to blog about but then again, I think I don't or maybe I'm just simply too lazeh to pen down my thoughts. For the past whole week,I've been sleeping real early. 10smtg everyday yet I still feel sleepy the next day. Must be the virus I kena from Kiirtaara. Ish ish! I've decided never to make handmade souvenirs again unless I'm willing to sacrifice my sleep and time once again.:O

I guess "Yello" is a very memorable and classic greeting after all. Lol :)

No comments: