Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Where do i go from here?

Its 4am and my eyes wants to close but just had the urge suddenly to blog. Had to laa so here I am to type type abit. Heheh.

I finally submitted my first job application. Yess! Took me so long to figure out how to present my resume after days and days of lackadaisical inspiration. As I was looking through other resumes this morning, found many which were creative and realized mine needed much improvement. :P Finally got it done around noon and sent in one earlier. *fingers crossed* I don't even really know if that's what I want but I try. Will continue to apply for several other companies tomorrow as well before starting to gear up for finals. Exams are almost in sight. Like really, have to start studying kao kao and smartly already. 10 days or so left. Eeks! This semester, I'm sitting for 3 papers for finals. Interesting indeed, heavy syllabus but also finding the subjects a challenge to the brain! :)

Of course, not forgetting, feeling scared about the coming 1 year. Where am I heading next? Another bump in the road. Its just surreal how time flies so quickly. 3 years of uni that soon! Then now, its another big life question. I'm confused and also, a little more confident about my different potential options than I was a few weeks back.

To note here, I felt glad to be able to re-connect with a friend and some other people after feeling a little distant from them. The past week was filled with fun as well as the few of us celebrated a close friend's birthday over at Ipoh STG. It was one of the best dining experience (or its just my feeling, especially at that time). It felt so relaxing to be there in that moment and dine with the bunch in such dinner setting. It was the first time for me to put some effort in dressing up for the occasion too (Like seriously, due to the theme. leaves me with no other option out). It was everything on that evening that created a memorable celebration and dining experience. Clicks of the camera, light banter, random conversation starters and laughter. What else? The pleasant customer service and enjoyable company. :) Just wondered why the lighting there was so dark and was telling a friend how I couldn't see the menu. Was using the help of the scented candle to order. Even with that, it was difficult to see! Hah

Okays, time to go to bed.

No comments: