Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHING!! (*-*)

I noe i did wished yea earlier..but wanna say tiz on in mwua bloggie too..i noe i noe..its past 16.12.08..its 1.49am in d midnite now..it means its 17.12.08..but juz rewind d clock a little yea!!!Anyway, hope u did haf an awesome n cool burfday!!hehe

RANDOM JOKE!!
Okay..tiz made me n ma bro laughed like quite awhile..
u noe d song 'if i were a boy' by beyonce??!
well..d deejay's were tokin about it in flyfm n soo..dey talked and talked..bla bla
n den one of d deejay said tat a singer actuali REPLIED beyonce's song by singing
'but ure not a boy...(lalaala)..'haha..n we burst in squeals of laughter..=)

Anyway..2day woke up..did 4 weeks of undone maziah hw in 1 hour..kina cekap ryte?!
but owh..i 4got 2 read the dugong n patung story..ahh, some other time.. okayy,the ting tat i enjoyed alot was well..celebrating my grandma's birthday..surprisingly, it was reali enjoyable.. went for a dinner at de restaurant..entertained my soo-many-dear-little cousins..u seriously don't know how i feel surrounded by all those babies..i feel big..huge even..hahaa..later went to my uncle's house..chit chat, made and ate home made popcorn..being childish as ever like alwaz..again n again!!.sang bday song twice n my grandma cut de secret recipe cake!!oo..yumyum!and then back to the chitchatting n being childish wif my cousins..but dey did helped make me cheerful cuz i had to crack a lot of jokes which made myself entertained..haha..i totally like the cheerful atmosphere there..its been quite sometime our family gathered at the house..cures de 'sickness of being sick' u noe..hehe.n partly bcoz my aunt from aussie+s'pore came back to celeb as well.shez one of my fav aunts..whee!!..owh, she bought for me some chocs for my xmas prezie cuz shez leaving already 2moro..=(.Then listen to the 'adults' conversation about many many tings..funny la my aunty..n den dey drift to the health topic.. funny de way my aunt puts it..all her experiences at de same time kina fearful to hear about it..awh, so did my dad..n aunt n uncleZZ shared their knowledge..interesting to listen heh..huhu.But it struck me how important health was..hmm..tatz weird of me..

..well..u guys might not get it how sometimes certain things and occasions can make me real happy!!=)

2 comments:

Miching Chuah said...

thx ahma..ure oh so sweet.LOVE ya 2 bits!=D

Crystal said...

haha.ehh,ahma tak sweet la..u la de sweet one!!haha..=D