Friday, December 19, 2008

Awesome..haha

Today’s hangout was prettay great…ching,belle,sinyee,alex,lynn n me went!!..first we ate sushi at sushi king obviously..haha..we were so noisy til de whole place is kinda filled wif our laughter!!but tat was one of my fav part of today’s hangout.hehe..anyway, I really enjoyed sushi-ing..n maybe i was a lil too high!.i was acting like a barbarian actually..haha..i've seen michingz pics in her new cybershot too..oo..soo adorable lar both her siz n her..sinyee n belle were like sitting n belle was nose flaring when i was admirin d pics while dey did notink..haha..but totally jealous of chingz brand new cybershot!!..hahaha..jokin la dear!=]..big thx 2 our finally 14yr old ahgal(miching) hu belanja us makan sushi..arigatao manyak kali..later we went capcom to take pics..crazey us..n phew..its tiring altho its juz like posing 4 de shots..ohyea,we were suppose to karoake but sum 'technical' prob i guezz..swt!later we watched ‘YES man’ acted by jim carrey n I 4got d girl’s name..hehe..it was way funny la esp sum scenes..say Y-E-S to evrything.xD.bet u guys agree too ryte?!!..bowling was kina fun..bowl-ed in pairs..sinyee-lynn..belle- alex..and of course the great US!!..LOL..miching n ME!!!..vi totally rawk..kan?kan>?=).belle n alex..BOO!!
huhu..anyway, everything was pretay loads of fun..bought my mom a cake at secret recipe as well cuz its her bday 2moro.. 20.12.08 n shez born on de year of indepence!.so coincidence n her bday falls on de same date as our past pm’s bday as well..tun dato mahatir..kaka.gonaa surprise her tonite at 12am midnite!!!..birthday bash?!*winks*. went home n made a card for my mum too..hope she likes it..prettay simple but yet nice?!..hehe..pc me..(means perasan casing me)..kaka.newey, after de hangout..i was worn out..i had to tapao fud for dinner n I was half asleep waitin 4 de fud while standin..imagine it..STANDING!!..n u noe y?!cuz I didn’t get a single tiny weeny bit of sleep last night..dunno why but I couldn’t sleep at all..haiz..so I was kind of tired today actually..oo,n for de first time I reached de earliest 4 anything..(hangout).. anyway, had a nice day!!..but huh, waiting 4 de time to come when I get 2 sing de hapi bday song for mum..oh sheh, u guys 4got to sing miching her bday song la.eiiiyoor..xP..i’m sacrificing my slwip for de blog n mum’s bday too..soo kind of me heh?!wakaka..

PS>>I wonder wether miching bought ‘it’..if she did, I wonder how she succeeded!!kaka.xD Sinyee: I’m not sure wetha I can make it for your party onot..so sorry yah if can’t go..anyway,hope u'll..2moro u shall noe!! =].hehhee

2 comments:

i'marawkstar said...

i'm oso J-E-A-L-O-U-S of ching's camera..:( bt..da hang out is awesome!!!

Crystal said...

haha.hope she reads it!!den maybe she'll get us one each if shez kind enuf..heheh