Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Its Christmas Eve!!!..
Countdown for christmas!!!=)

All i want for christmas is MY FRIENDS!!haha..wait..its incomplete..is to be with ALL my friends..seriously, we should have organised somthing to do ler..it'll be loads of fun!!don't you think so too?!!=)

n to my dearest ahpa ahboy n ahgurls...FAMILY FOREVER yea!!..all for one n one for all!!=D santa..bless our family yah!!hehe

i'm just being a sweet n loving ahma ere on christmas eve okaay! so don't puke or anything.. huhu..newey,did u realise that i labelled tis as 'all i want for christmas'??!!..n i'm not even mentioning about tat topic..haha..*big swt rolling down my face..xDD

it means i still haven't make my wish yet..the-thing-that-i-want would not be that big a dream..it would be an iPOD actualli..as i said..not tat big a dream ryte?!hehe..onot it'll be having you guys all as my friends always ler!!(*.*)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ish.. din bless me geh??
*angry*
hahahahaha..

Crystal said...

of coz la..cuz ure my santa wert!! ure suppose to grant me those wishes ma..apa pulak i blee u..hahaha.sesat!=)

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. blek.. u must bless santa ma.. if u dun bless santa.. santa wont bless u back ga.. hahaha..

i'marawkstar said...

no nid lar..bless here n thr..let me,BABY SANTA 2 grant ur wishes..haha..

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. wah.. admit urself is baby santa wo.. wakakakakaka.. rawkstar is a santa.. woot woot!!

Crystal said...

waah!!..santa+baby santa= HUGE PRESENT 4me!!waahha..its not too late 2 gimme a present.aha

Anonymous said...

cheh.. perasan crystal.. got sae give u 1 meh??give another person cannot ah??hahaha..

Crystal said...

cannot!!..hahaaha.=D