Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm glad i helped elaine feel relieve and improved her mood hopefully..hope she will change her mind n go for sinyee's plan on 31st dec..=)..sinyee,i failed to sleep early after all..haha.

Anyway, christmas tiz year didn't realli celebrate..juz like any random days of my hols due to some reasons.Hmm..bdw, i'm still liking detektif conan alott!!..its fun to watch.n oowh, just now my big bro and i laughed soo much while teasing my 2nd bro about some guy admirers..hahaha. =)..i hope my dad cures fast. I'm feeling great at the moment!!whee!..

Owh..and i think i'll close my multiply blog for sometime..i'll blog more frequently on blogspot. its more convenient..ohya, my bro sat for d undang test 2day n he passed..surprisingly many ppl failed tiz time so it means its hard..but he passed,soo congrats to him!!=D..we went to ate mcd to sum kind of celeb..hihi

~nitex!!i'm off to bed!!

There were some funny things i wanted to blog about but i forgot..hmm..nvm!!=D..

No comments: