Saturday, December 27, 2008

tatatda..!!

Its quite random like any other days. After tuition, we went to The Store to konnonyer buy school uniform but ended up my mom was at the ladies department while i and my big bro were chatting n waiting..aisehh!!*smack head..since u do noe very well that i'm not that into the 'joy of shopping'. I did went to tryout the white pinafore blouse though but its like so very huge until a worker took me to the primary kids section tees. gudness..primary skul?ehh ehh,do i look that small..i'm like f3 next year leh?!ahah..but its stil like soo huge!.. Walao, dun tel me i shrink liao mehh..but i dun tink soo..hahaha..or maybe its juz the tees there are too big. hmm..So at last, i got a fitting size but after buying it, sumhow its not like de size i asked for(cuz i checked it after buying it).I noe wat to do wif it ady..i shall happily give it to my 2nd bro as his xmas present since he needs it as well..ikhlas lehh?!wakaka..xP.but duno whether it fits his gigantic muscles onot..aha..nola,i'm juz hiperbola-ing..hihi.n yor,my big bro accidentally knocked my head wif his own head today..adui, now bro n i suffering from sum head pains due to de so-called concusion..huhu..who's fault isit leh arh?!ish ish!=)

I wanted to blog about something 'knowledgable' today actually after i realised all my blogs posted r kinda like my random daily routines which might bore you guys..but nope, not today i guess..hehe.Hey ppl, school's coming soon..I noe some of u guys will be like.."Noooo..i dun want to go skul or aiyo, haf to go school soon AGAIN!!n so on..isn't it?!huhu..but its soon going to be a new year. 2009!!..its half bad n gud but that's not the point.

What i'm trying to say is have u done or even started all your PREPARATIONS for school?!! BooKS, PiNAfORE, SHoeS, StaTIoNEriES etc etc..And most of all its best to get loads of 'proper' sleep from today onwards. Better get those rotten potato brain of yours ready for school too!=D..
Bet its gona be a whole new year of experience..maybe streess!!(u never noe)..n F-U-N.. Everything mixed together like rojak or 3in1 nescafe..haha.okay, that was lamee..Anyway, i noe u guys r real malas(me as well)but maybe shouting these phrases ALOUD would help.Ready... SHout: 'We love school! We love books!(err..correction bdw.. its textbooks)!=] We love teachers!We love studying!..and last of all, to my dear bunch of great friends. shout this the LOUDEST!!!!

WE.............
LOVE............


PMR?!!...(erm..did that help?!..*i don't think so*..LOL..tiz phrase is dedicated to my frens!!xD)

Those sitting for pmr, rmbr, we shall face the same war at our 'medan perang' together okay?!haha.But look at the bright side of everything! Its going to be 2009~a fresh brand NEW YEAR!!

No comments: