Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to random-ness..Me, my mom and two bros went shopping 2day.Bros went to their department. Me n mom went to our department.Mom went to look at sum clothes. I followed her n waited.Mom looks back at me.

Mom: Why u followin me??Go look around and choose smtg to wear la..At least first day shud wear smtg new.=)
Me: arrh??!..aiyo,okay okay..

(Few mins later, i went roamin around to juz look at the clothes n came back to mom)

Mom: Found any yet?
Me: (shakes head left n right)
Mom: Ha..still haven't found yet?Why?! Got so many clothes to choose. Go look again and find smtg suitable 4 urself la..
Me: Ha?!dunid la..(mom nyek nyek lagi) ..(force myself to go search again.adui!)

(Soo..walk ere walk ther again. This time lookin at the clothes closer n actually goin thru those clothes n actually trying to find one. Later, walks back to mom)

Mom: Want to buy any clothes? (gives me that 'must have found smtg ady ryte' look)
Me: (can't stand her look. I laughed abit) Can't find any clothes. Aiya, dunid to buy larr. Wear back same shirt nie la.^^
Mom: Got so many clothes to choose from and u say can't find any?! (she busy lookin at tiz n tat den look at me tat one kind one kind smile)
Me: Nonid dee la..lazeey la (*mom n i exchange looks. smile ere smile ther*haha.)
Mom: CNY should buy at least one new shirt mah(picks a few clothes n shows me)Is this nice?or this one better?
Me: Aiyer, whr got nicee/ ha, i think too bright la/ okayla/ ahh..tiz one is nice/ ehh, wait..tiz one nicer/ Dun wan tat wan la(i answered her tiz n tat cincai cincai..haha.continued roamin alone but din actualli find for any clothes.wahaha)

Ended up i helped my mom buy clothes. aiseh!!. And all the clothes she bought was from the section i took her to..*proudnyer..wakaka. I syok bersendirian walkin aimlessly around the department. Means i didn't buy any new CNY clothes this year while everyone else in my family bought duno how many pairs of clothes. Heheh..nvm.. nvm..save money!!.Juz didn't feel like buying ler. Dunid waste money la. I don't mind wearing back the same Tees newey.xD

I like my porch at nite when the decorations are ON. Tonight will be the night!!=]. Those big red lanterns n i duno-wat-u-call-it decorations.kaka.Soo nicee!!.weehee! I luff CNY cookies too!!And mandarin oranges cuz dey taste sweet!! My house is decorated a lil too. Walauehy..And dad boiled tongsui n we had chicken chop for dinner on cny eve..hehe. Ooo..n da best part of CNY is receivin angpao of course!hehee(ada udang di sebalik batu) Anywayz, hef fun ppl!!. I guess i'll be celeb like usual.xD. Well, its juz nice to have the whole family reunion 2getha ryte?!I realli like the atmosphere filled wif laughter n cheerfulness..Ooo, and my bro's bday falls on CNY!!waa.. soo special heh?!=D. Soo..Enjoyyyy ppl!*Cheers*

No comments: