Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tagged by miching lagi!!=)

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I Luff travelling!!!..I wanna visit the whole wide world!!But my first choice would be P-A-R-I-S!! bcoz I wanna see the Eiffel Tower?!Nope..coz I luff places wif lotss of deco n lights..as u noe, paris is known for its city of lights esp at nite!!wuuh..soo romantic!!hahahaa..(wanna bring choe le ann along go honeymoon thr..LOL)
2.Onlining is mainly to kill time n connect wif others(usually nyek nyek till late midnite.hehehe)
3. Currently, I enjoy ballad songs. Soothing n nicee!!=]
4. I wanna continue my guitar n piano lessons but..tarak masa lerr
5. Sumtimes, i get into this very weird sentimental n emo-fied feelin..i get into this really reflectin mood which is kina..weird?!!(esp when I listen to soft music or play de piano)xDD
6. Anything about fud is sumhow a hobby of mine?!Eating is ooolaala!!(my favs)
7. I can’t help being lamee all the time..i get even super duper LAME n sakai-ish when there's a bunch of small cute kids around.haha
8. I’m fond of small kids n babies..they look soo innocent.awwe!!
9. Being happy for others n others being happy for everything I do makes me feel happy!!=D
10. Okayyy..dun say I’m childish or wert but I seriously adore either cute teeny weeny/ mini stuffs or really huge ones. Erm, I do find ‘plush toys’ or anytink that has to do wif pet-lookin stuffs(eg. Pet keychains) reallyy cute!!.hehe..childish yea I noe!! I’m surrounded wif afew of dem which I keep it aside at my bed at nite when I sleep..i dun relli hug dem or netink. I juz feel safe wif dem around.hahaha!
11. People tend to get de first wrong impression about me.swt!!
12. Sumhow my predictions usually turn out to be true!!~no joke~
13. I don’t actually bother wat I wear. Anything will do lahhs..
14. I don’t usually get da tings I want..its a sad+happy fact!! Cuz there are tings which happened unexpectedly yet better than I’d hoped for. But I usually get tings as in barang-barang which I don’t want/ask for but tings I want I don’t get it!.ish ish..
15. I wanna tryout a whole lot of new things!!(e.g. water sports, ichiban fud, iceskating, filming my own comedy production wif de 'ah' family in it?!hahaha..play my music in d biggest orchestra hall in de world too!!heheh)
16. I have BiG Hopes=BiG DrEAmS!!

Can i add more?!!hehehe..no. 17~I want to decorate my own DREAM HOUSE!!Interior designing is a beauty 2me!!*grins*..no. 18~I act lyk a barbarian sumtimes when no one is around esp at home or at my dad's pejabat.LOL.

(In case u didn’t noe any of de above facts,now u noe!!hahaha..enjoyed my tag?!xDD)

Leann-Cuz I wana noe interestin facts about my hubbay!!..ahahhaa
Elaine- Since she tak kena tagged be4!!(tagged her for fun)
Sinyee- If only any1 can actually read wat u write..hahah..swt!!
Belle- U kena tagged by miching ady..but I tagged u again..tat means 16+16=(32 facts yo)!!.LOL
Monteiro- If she ever still keep to date wif my latest blog entries..(siasating)=P

Tagged 5 people!!!yaay!!

P.S:- Enjoy in setiawan Elaine!!muz be tamak sikit wif d angpaos okay?!gimme 50-50 share afta that..wuhuhu.jks..Others, letz countdown 2nite ya!!Sinyee, be happi okaay!!=D

2 comments:

i'marawkstar said...

u r so frigging mean..sobx..

Crystal said...

i'm kind lerrr..kip ur brain workin instead of rottin.=)

Its ur special ANGPAO frm me.. 32 facts!wkaka