Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friends Blend..=))


>>Friends blend like how fruit juices blend 2getha!!!=]]

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!=D


I'm not sure
I'll alwaz be the best friend for you
I know i'm not perfect
But this much is true.

I'll try my best to help
When you're about to drown
I'll be your lifesaver
Even if we both go down.

We've had rough n tough times
But we've made it through
Though i might not be always with you
Just think of me that
I appreciate you
care for you
think of you
ask about you
worry about you
miss the things about you
remember of you
be there for you
n LAST of all
NEVER forgetting you!!!!...

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but our FRIENDHIP WILL NEVER DIE!!!(sounds like shakespeare huh?=D)

Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad… and never say ur alone cuz i'm alwaz there for you.=))))

~All a sudden i feel like writing out my own poem!! Poems can realli touched people's hearts ehh?!..Okay, smtg wrong wif me(or isit my mood).wuuhs!.hahaha. I still haf homework to do!!aahs..super lazyyyy....hehe

No comments: