Friday, January 30, 2009

Yiqi's!!!

Heh..Spending one nite n half a day at yiqi's was kinaa nice larr..wanna noe what was da best part??!Chatting n laughing til 5.am. hahahha..Elaine was the one full of popo stories. I think all of us laughed til stomach pain la.. haha! Quite many ppl went for the open house thingy but only me, sinyee n elaine stayed for de night at yiqi's n shuqi's house. Lazy to blog about it in detail but overall, its definitely smtg more enjoyable rather den rotting at home..Tatz guaranteed!=] Thx lotza 2 da siztas n family 4 evrything..xD Though now i gotta catch up on my sleep be4 skul starts n...n.. its time to start workin on my kh kayu project!!. arghss..lazy wuuh. There's kh notes to do sumor!. aiyyeerr.. I haven't start a teeny weeny bit of revision yet!!bahhs..

School resuming soon..=(

P.S. Listening to movie soundtracks. Instrumental n orchestral type..luvin' it!!super nice wehh..wakaka.=D

No comments: