Monday, January 26, 2009

~one of my hse deco..hehehe..~
Laziness kills but I think I still hef at least a bit(0.01%) of kerajinan left in me considerin the fact that I actually FINALLY took the time to post up a Cbox!!What a gr8 acheivement of mine!!..wuhaha.xD

Lame me had ntg to do so i’ve been browsing thru the web lookin for images/pics of simply anything that I fill up at the “search box”.. wakaka..Its not that borin laa actually. Explore sedikit mahh.. But I think the best images n snapshots usually cums from ‘Flickr’ in anything n everything!! In my opinion, they’re soo far da best laa..

And so, yeaaah..the festive mood’s half over?!!..CNy CNy..What I mostly did on de first day of cny was.. hmm..ermm…EAT?!!n..well...err..eatin AGAIn?!..*crunch crunch(break in btwin 4 digestion to take place) Non-stop stuffing fud into my tummy!!.healthy heh?!.wuhuhu.=]. At the end of the day I’m totally stuff-ed wif fud from steamboat to plates of sweet sour vege(luff it!! aunt cook gehh.. oo.YUMMaaY!!) to cookies to Idk-what-u-call-it fud to packets of milo, F&N n lastly, ringing up 1300-88-2525.. Bet u guys noe whr tat call goes ryte?!!=D N what else I did thr was pretty much random. Chattin wif cuzins, laughin ere n thr, collectin angpaos n WANTED to gamble(of cozz the kids version of gambling laa..wif no $$$ wen.. haha..)but ended up juz sittin around chatiin lo, eatin, entertainin lil cuzins, watchin TV n did random stuffs. Though not every1 came back tiz CNY, it was still homely!! ooo...yeayeayeayea!! (hahaha..influence by HSM songs i'm listenin to..what is wrong wiff my internet conection!!ahhh!)

2day sudden last minute plans. Uncles, aunts n cuzin came from KL..wuuh!!..went koh sah mui for dinner. As usual, yummy ler!!. Belle was there to haf dinner also be4 me. Aiyaa,too bad, she left de place ady when i arrived..(belle's mom told me geh). Belle, hope you are readin tiz..You are lucky, onot i'll chase afta u 4 my angpao liao..hehehe. Then we played the 'haram' game.. Firecrackers n pop!! Haha. Actually, my uncle was the one sesating playing by his own while we watch.=P. Like soo childish la he play..sumor gona be soon-to-be-married worr.. hahah..funny la. And then there was afew times d firecracker flew opposite direction instead of up..it flew left n right so we kina run and hide behind the cars..hahaha. =]

No comments: