Wednesday, January 21, 2009

N'gale is kina membusyfying runnin around takin attendance n stuff..
n what?!we stood n waited for nearly one hour juz for sum super short guard of honour thingy today 4 sum rotary event..bweeehs
School+homework..kina average ler

Tat Kish juz cant stop bullying me esp in class!..From my actions, to my face, to my ways of talkin..my reactions towards things..n juz simply...everyting! ish ish!!.=D.huhu

*Alex pulak having to tahan my super lameee talks n actions in class..real pity huh?!wkaka..
**Miching..dunno y sumtimes she becum extremely high n laugh non-stop..can join sum laughin competition lar seriously..set a new record..ahah
***Leann...my hubbay!!super nice to make other people feel like puking becoz of our lame cerita dongeng of our not-so-straight relationship.hahaha..
****Elaine..all of a sudden veray de gentle-gentle fello ady liao hor!*winks
*****Sinyee..fun to corrupt her mind n juz chat..wakaka..
******Sokleng,krystle,belle,lynn dey all..veri nicee to chat n blabber wif dem..weehee!!xxD

CNY cumin!!gosh..soo fast geh one month passin by ady ehh..

Super tired....of everything now..

22.1.09
Waaa...perlantikan 2moro!!ahhh..wearing a S-K-I-R-T!!..gudness..i don't haf to repeat that twice ryte?!xP..2day's rehearsal Elaine kept sayin my name due to nervous-ness of going onstage.. wakaka..(i noe my name sangat comfortin to say out loud la when it cums to times like tiz.. ahaha..jkjk..xD)but practicing for photo session is super long ler..sortin out the people n stuff..adui!..n during the singin practice we stayback for, i realli enjoyed it!!.our f3 gang was having soo much fun being high n gilafied la.wakaka.I bet those of u hu was part of it shall noe wat i mean huh..haha..shiyun keep asking me to command for those marching stuff.. first prefs den n'gale..of coz both aso i reject n cabut diri la..so super scarey!!..luckily lilian's voice veray der cekap for commanding so i said ask her to be commander laa..evil me..wuhuhu..n d asst. heads will be in charge for prefs la i guez..*phew!!..luckily..i rilli pity sokleng sesat in n'gale's marchin la..aiyoor!!..anyway, muz stay calm 2moro..fuhs.huhu..n my right arm is hurting now..i duno y.. it can't be becoz of tat weeding mr wong ask us to do ytd ryte>!of coz not!!haha..i'm a tough fellow wen..cheh!!..newey, my dad's n bro's bday cumin..eii,wat 2 plan!!hmm...hmm...

No comments: