Friday, January 23, 2009

Installed!!=D












~See how loving we all are..wahaha~*hugs n poses*



All for ONE n one for ALL!!*cheers(We look super happy ere!!)


Buddha palms?fists?hands?!!!*lets pray to sinyee*LOL..=P

Form 3 gang..vi rawk da world!!uhuh uhuh!!=)

Kungfu posing!!.not bad ehh?!!.haha.xDD

Tongues side,front,side!!wakaka

Installation Day!! It was finee..But it was quite an emo-fied day too!..Many people cried for many different reasons. Students, teachers, friends n those form 2’s. I was controlling my tears n I actually find it hard to hold back those tears but luckily I could. Even Jiaqi cried. She made me feel worse.huhu.

And…and....I juz realized that I actually blog more often these days rather than during the last hols. Gudness!! Better get rid of that blogging addiction of mine lar..Its becoming a habit already. Nooo!!. Today I juz found out another chapter of my life too. Well, actually my family’s history which I didn’t really noe cuz I wasn’t borned that time yet ma. And since we were stucked in the traffic jam for 40mins, I recalled sum funny memories. One of them was how I and my brothers used to spar wif people in taekwondo. I remembered there was this super tough boy who I sparred wif..n after those flying kicks n punches here n there..n sparring in that ring..i actually made him “cry” after that. I can’t believe that i actually made that tough fellow cried..wahaha *swt. And sparring really is scary u noe. You need those stamina n overcome whoever ur opponent is (fast,big-sized, muscular..LOL..strong etc etc). Soo, people tend to get hurt all the time. Wuuhs.xD

Today's Straits Times newspaper published an article on Famous Amos biscuits.Caution: These biscuits are harmful becoz of some bacteria contamination. Smtg like that. Quite a large scale of people in U.S fallen ill after eating those biscuits. And..My brother and I juz ate Famous Amos 2 days ago! whoops! But I feel fine at the moment luckily..Its “Yummy” but sorry guys, for now say NO to Famous Amos!.wakaka.-_-'

Reminder for cookie lovers:- Don't eat Famous Amoz for the moment!!=)

Lastly…CNY is cumin!!!..Excited?!!.I juz can’t wait to collect angpaos la..wuhaha..jkjk..Blessins to everyone!Dear fwens n family!=]

No comments: