Thursday, January 15, 2009

Prisoner of Zenda

I can't wait to see those pics of other people's choice to play the parts of the characters in 'Prisoner of Zenda'. Jiaqi found korean singers.Kish put edward cullen's family. Lynn put obama as king rudolf?!!..haha..wat a choice!!.kekez..I wanted to put prince william as rudolf wen..kaka. And TVXQ/DBSK as the guards n so on..heard people put football players also lehh..wkaka..=] Fun ehh findin those pics?!xD

Anyway..marching was random..under hot sun as usual..hope wun get hangus after sports day..huhu. School is random. Same as my daily life..zzzz..missing the past ady..huhu.dunno wat to blog liao..baibai bloggie 4 tonite!!=D

16.1.09
2day we did geo kontur garisan stuff.quite satisfied wif our work cuz it was pretty fun also. Was covered wif those polistrene stufs. And English spelling is tougher than you think!!..N eh eh, besides that..installation practice singing..for the malay song 'generasiku' i only like the 'o..oo..oo' part.haha. Other than that was randomness..whee!! 2moro got skul replacement.=]

~What happens when we have no control over something..anything?!..feels out of hand..

17.1.09
Skul was normal..was high in the mornin wif d barbarian flabber-blabber tongue thingy.. wakaka..then erm..random lor..stayback for supposingly choir for guides..end up choral speaking practice worr..swt!! N it falls on d same date as LTC. I and ching told miss swaran but....i dun think it solve anytink..aiyokk!!..Newey, after school, went makan den go tesco to shop..wheeee!!=]..ohya, last weekend i went KLCC and going up the escalator, there was tiz little european boy n his mom. Then tiz lil boy look at me. Then, he turn away n took smtg out from a plastic bag n guess wat?!!.It was a knight's helmet armour (the real kind of knight's helmet)..He wore it n i could see his 2 round eyes n his big big smile..soo cute ryte?! I smiled kiddiely back. Then i looked at the mom. She was smiling at me so i smile back.=).n i did sum gud deeds there. ahem.kaka. I dunno y but i will feel super happy when i make people sum1's day brighter.or can say make a person's day happier or juz by offering a helping hand to people. Even a bright smile works!!. Seriously wen errh!!..dun say i'm lame or wat, i'm juz sharing my thoughts.huhu.

We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me
I was going to find you
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end
I wanna be standing
~At the beginning with you~....(one of the songs for installation day)xDD

No comments: