Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Change

Things are different lately...

Anyway, today was walkin to sci lab when I saw gsp, I greeted her like any other teachers la. I say ‘gud morning,teacher’ n I was about to continue walking when she asked me 'you're daryl's siz ryte?!n etc etc'..den ended up *yak yak yaking. But ahh, after today muz hide my face d..in rukun she called me Ms Yong?!~swt~i told my bro about everything n den he laugh..budaak ler he!!.Anyway, got our prefs skirts n tie today..Erm, okayla da fitting..but quite tight when I tried in school..n ooh, I’m curing from being sick..yipee!ohyea, ytd we had our first prac for installation day..singing ‘at the beginning’ actually I like da song but not anastacia’s voice..hehe..n I setuju wif elaine. That voice is ‘nice n loud.=). But the malay song we gona sing I think is pretty upbeat weh.. N walauehy, starting to get more homework..n I cant go maziah tiz week.hmm..wells..

No comments: