Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cockapoo!!

I found some really 'eye-catching' pics on a dog breed called COCKAPOO!!.. Well, no,it does not poopoo alott kay?!Its just the name of its own kind(species).HAHA. It sounds a lil like kikapoo too.U noe, that drink?bahs..Anyways, I find it cute tho!!Well..let d pics do the talkin!!=DD


Well..tiz ain't no cookapoo breed!! But ain't it look like some hip-hop star in its "costume"!!Reminds me alot of the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie!!!doesn't it?!=]]].I like the blue-stripes doggie clothing alott!=D



Yeapp..that's a cookapoo she's holdin!!Look at its puppy eyes!*Awwe


A big gang of them!!*wondering what caught their atention..
a HUGE bone maybe?!*winks


Spiderdog?!=]]]]
Dog's voice: Hey!!Nt only humans get 2 be superheroes okeyy?!*grins*

Another shot of the puppy!!Adorable ryte?!I noe it is!=DD
And my favourite pic of the day...weee
TADA!!!!:)))

Puppy voice:"Wuf wuuf!!Ello thr!!PEACE!!=DD(wags tail left n right)
Cute ehh wif d napkin wrapped around?!!*heee
Tiny too!!

No comments: