Monday, April 6, 2009

...........

What an unfortunate day.. When i was getting down from my car in the evening, it was raining really heavy, soo, well,i was holding an umbrella tryin to take my bag and all of sudden, *whoosh..My books in my paper bag fell into a puddle of water by the roadside and it was all soaking wet~includin lynn's small sej nota book.Sry!!=(..Soo I think i have to rewrite those notes cuz the ink smeared already..aiyoyo..And then, i have two new great pals now..yeaps,that's two big blisters in my mouth since Friday i think. Say ello!!..And,another one sumwhr else..And..And my eyes hurts since geo lesson tiz mornin..Idk why la..And..and..(yea,sry 4 da soo many 'And's..juz in case it gets onto ur nerves..ampun maaf ye!!lol)..But yeah..aihs

~slipping under..n under.but is thr a surface i could reach i wonder~

Tuesday~Life's pretty gud 2day.=))

Wednesday~Getting wet is soo fun!.lols. Helped sokleng wif washing of paint brushers 2dy..We made de sink flooded wif dirty-fied paint+water n then we saw some lady used the 'flooded' water to wet her mop.. wahhaha..We decided to wash at another pipe and tis time made the longkang filled wif rainbow coloured water(mainly purple)..Hands also kena paint n turpentine tat 'burns' and gettin ourselves n sokleng's white tags wet?!blame the hose n pipe la!!..hahaha.pity her Rm1 tho..=)
*lima prinsip..rukun negara..stil ringin in my head?!thx 2 dear rukun*

Thursday~ It rained heavily in d middle of doing some experiment in sc n mm meetin. When we were waitin to go home, me,sinyee,shiyun and thina "gossiped" about what i saw.P.S. Sinyee, I agree..it memang was 'ewwi-fied' but it was also funny right?!bi..tri..haha.And sinyee sinyee, my mom does not own a tiger umbrella k?!!.hahhaa. *sweat

Friday~Bla..day

Saturday~School replacement..ikat dan celup is fun ehh?!! n even satisfying if u get a nice design..too bad, mine was half dyed only.aissseh.*smacks head
~ I see the top surface but will i be able to reach it?!!.In the midst of drownin,juz believe in urself.

No comments: